Leather decor isn't just for the couch anymore, below are a few of my favorite leather items in my Camel. Camel is extremely versatile and brings a lightness to a material that is usually very heavy. Camel leather can be used in most rooms even if its just a touch like a mouse pad or wine rack, who can say no to a leather wine rack?! Below is a list of my favorite items.
1. My absolutely favorite home accessory right now, a wood and leather strap bench. I have linked some of my favorite options.
Etsy, Grace & Henry (pictured above) - US & UK available
Safariah, Amelia Wooden Bench - US & UK available
2. A Leather Arm Chair that is unique and multi deminsional. I love pieces that feel unique. I love this arm chair from McGee & Co takes classic materials of wood and leather and creates a highly unique piece. I am loving this chair for an office as well! Found looks for less as well!
McGee & CO, Knox Chair - US only
Olivias, Gallery Direct Brown Vintage - UK only
Litton Lane Leather and Wood - US only
3. A pouf or ottoman in leather can be a perfect addition to any living space and give it a little bit of edge. Below is a set of 2 from Etsy that I love how light and airy they make the room feel while still grounding with a heavier material then the couch and chair.
Etsy, Moroccan Pouf - UK and US available
William Sonoma, Axel Leather Stool - US only
4. A Leather headboard, I am dying to instal in one of my clients bedroom. I think it is beyond cool and the best one I have found is Citizenry real leather. Faux leather for a headboard could begin to look a bit cheap, but comment below if you have found a faux leather that works I would love to know!
5. Its the little accessories that tie in a room! From pillows, wine racks, to mouse pads, and magazine holders these little add ons really make a big impact!